New services monitored by downrightnow: LinkedIn, YouTube, and more

We’re pleased to announce that we’ve turned on monitoring for several more services: LinkedIn, YouTube, Foursquare, PayPal, Tumblr, Skype, and Netflix. We have divided our expanded line-up into two tiers to make it easier to get alerts for the services that most interest you. Followers of @downrightnow on Twitter and fans of our Facebook Page will now receive alerts only for top-tier services; for other services, just follow our new secondary Twitter account, @downrightnowtoo.

To accommodate the longer list of services, we’ve also made some visual changes to the home page:

1. Services are listed vertically for quick scanning.  Alerts automatically float to the top of the list.
  2. Non top-tier services are shown below in a separate, compact list.
  3. Ads: no one likes ’em, but they will enable us to continue adding more services and features in the future.

If you spot trouble at any of these new services, be sure to file a report to help spread the word. We’ll be adding new ones periodically and we always welcome your suggestions (read our guidelines first).

Thanks for contributing!

13 Comments

I went to downrightnow and it says that FaceBook status is up but mine is not. I try to open it and it comes up for a second then goes off.

Comment by Margaret R York
April 11, 2011 @ 5:19 pm EST

I’ve been not able to login on facebook !!! Whats going on.. I make a statement and then I was off.. Whats going on here.. Are we being silentless.. Freedom of speech..

Comment by Jeff
August 21, 2011 @ 10:58 am EST

According to my searches, about 90% of all Walls are open and visible to any user. This began on Saturday when the hurricane hit. It has not been fixed despite dozens of messages to facebk. Log off every time you use facebk. Consider deactivating until this bug is fixed.

Comment by Cher Fay
August 31, 2011 @ 3:26 pm EST

I’d be interested in seeing Yahoo Groups tracked. Right now they seem to be down.

Comment by Dave F.
November 16, 2011 @ 10:32 am EST

hello do not ingreso to facebok very problems do not see facebok…in this mommensts

Comment by francis agostini
January 6, 2012 @ 11:41 pm EST

My two aol.com email accts have not loaded on my android phone for 4 days. There’s no problem loading mail with my computer. Is there a problem with the aol mobile server? My mobile service provider can not see a problem with my phone. Thank you

Comment by Judy
May 20, 2012 @ 7:47 am EST

Could you please add ancestry.com to the websites that you monitor?

Comment by Don
July 27, 2012 @ 1:58 am EST

Could possibly add Photobucket.com to you list. Thank you.

Comment by Jennifer
August 23, 2012 @ 12:52 am EST

Please add Dropbox and GoogleDrive.

Comment by Tony
August 29, 2012 @ 11:52 pm EST

Please add Hulu Plus to your list. Thanks

Comment by Michele Lortie de Delgado
October 28, 2012 @ 9:15 pm EST

Hello,

I have been trying to contact Facebook but cannot find an option to do so. I Reported my Face book as having been hacked and my message seemed to go through. I changed my password and such. My face book and all of its contents have disappeared. Can someone please, please contact face book or let me know what has happened. I took me a long time to create my face book. If it is a technical issue, I have not seen any info on Google about it. Can someone please advise?? Is it my computer or Face book? Everything else on my computer seems to be fine. The only thing I did on my computer today is to download a drop box that was shared with me by my email.

Thank you and please sent email in response Please Help!

Kathleen Iannotti

Comment by Kathleen Iannotti
November 28, 2012 @ 1:50 am EST

I don’t care what you say, Yahoo IS DOWN.

Comment by Jake
November 29, 2012 @ 8:27 pm EST

Facebook keeps going down today and because of it can not log into my pogo, which makes no sense since I logged into with my username and password. But it will not let me because of FB’s crap servers.

Comment by Star
December 14, 2012 @ 10:52 am EST

Comments are no longer accepted on this page.

downrightnow monitors the status of your favorite web services, combining user reports and official announcements to tell you when there's service trouble.